Bluesday Tuesday 2016
MEMPHIS BLUES SOCIETY PRESENTS BLUESDAY TUESDAY
OVERTON SQUARE, TOWER COURTYARD, MEMPHIS, TN
Madison Ave. @ Cooper St. in midtown Memphis, behind Memphis Pizza Cafe. 7:30-9:30pm, FREE Every Tuesday, beginning Tuesday May 24, 2016 to Tuesday September 27, 2016 (Except September 06). Bring your chairs. No coolers, alcoholic beverages or glass containers can be brought into the Tower Courtyard. Beer is for sale in Tower Courtyard.
Thank you to these fine Memphis businesses that sponsor our concerts:
- LOEB Properties
- Overton Square
Band Selection Guideline & Rules
- $100 per man, max $500; TAX ID required
- All Tips will go towards covering MBS costs
- Must have MBS band membership
- Live within 150 mile radius
- 100% original music (cover songs will result in a forfeiture of pay)
- Memphis Blues Society wishes to promote YOUR original art. Not someone else’s.
- Having a CD recorded is highly encouraged; BANDS GET 100% OF THEIR CD SALES.
- Act must keep decibel level. This is at the discretion on the MBS.
- Must be Blues music. This is Memphis!
- Final decision is made at the discretion of the Music Committee